PHP Developer (Intern)
- Involve in system's analysis, design, development, deployment and maintaining critical modules.
- Provide a creative solution to current's business requirement/problems via system planning and execution.
- Alternatively able to manage projects independently or co-operate with team members to solve bigger programming problem.
- Resource management to improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of the system via coding skills and techniques.
- To be able to handle tight deadlines and maintain high standards of work
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Additional Preferable skills(s): React or React Native, Node.js, Vuejs