Graphic / UI Designer
Role - Be a part of our design team and works on ONLY design task, concentrate on create good portfolio.
Task - Helping the senior designer to handle the client's web & app project UI design, user research, design the flow. We have a full team of software engineer to handle the development task. Design team have to work closely with the engineer team. Portfolio are all commercial project, not unicorn idea/pitching project.
We are welcome Graphic/Multimedia Design student, already posses basic understanding about UIUX, passionate on web app design, meanwhile also love to craft vibrant visual and generate bold idea.
For fresh grad, please attach with a strong portfolio showcase your's school artwork, portfolio in Google Drive folder also welcome. For junior/senior, please strive us with ur personal portfolio site and UIUX case studies.
- Research and develop new creative concept for client project
- Focus on visual designing and creating UI that considering best possible user experience
- Design and maintain website, web-based application and mobile application interfaces and micro-interaction animation
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent
- Work closely with developer team and marketing team to ensure each design meets the requirement
- Review final artwork and content for errors and ensure that final artworks reflect client specifications
- Attentive to details
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- A Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/Advertising Design/New Media Design or any equivalent.
- A portfolio of artwork showcase on Behance, Wix or any equivalent.
- Proficiency in Adobe Ai and Adobe Ps
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Adobe Xd, Figma, Sketch, Prototyping tools, HTML, CSS (SCSS), Bootstrap, After Effects, Video Editing, Animation, Motion Graphic, Cinema4D are an advantage
- Good command in both Mandarin and English to design the content in different language