As a Nest.js Developer Intern, you will work closely with the development team to assist in designing, developing, and maintaining server-side applications using the Nest.js framework. You will gain hands-on experience in building scalable and efficient backend solutions. Your role will involve writing clean and reusable code, assisting with testing and debugging, and supporting the overall functionality and performance of the applications.
- Collaborate with the development team to understand project requirements and contribute to technical solutions using Nest.js.
- Assist in developing server-side applications and APIs using Nest.js framework.
- Implement data models, controllers, services, and modules based on project requirements.
- Integrate with databases and external services to manage and process data.
- Assist in conducting testing and debugging of the backend applications to ensure optimal performance, functionality, and reliability.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and fix issues or bugs in the codebase.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to improve code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Contribute to documentation and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Basic understanding of server-side development and web application architecture.
- Knowledge of backend technologies such as Node.js and Express.js is beneficial.
- Interest in learning and working with the Nest.js framework.
- Understanding of databases and experience with query languages like SQL or NoSQL.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate effectively with the development team.
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git, and using development tools and IDEs.
- Passion for backend development and eagerness to learn and contribute to the field.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous experience with backend development, Nest.js, or related technologies is a plus but not required.